• Basic accuracy : 0.08 %, display resolution of 6 digits (max.)
• Measurement speed : Max. 2 ms at 1 kHz
Measurement speed is selectable between 5 levels : RAP (rapid) , FAST, MED, SLOW and
VSLO (very slow).
When set to RAP, high-speed measurement at 2 ms (1kHz) or 10ms (120 Hz) can be performed.
• Measurement frequency : 1 mHz to 100 kHz, 5-digit resolution
• Measurement signal level : Max. 5 Vrms, 3-digit resolution
• Measurements parameters : Lp, Ls, Cp, Cs, Rp, Rs, |Z|, |Y|, G, Q, D, , X, B, Rdc
• Internal DC bias : 0 V to +2.50 V
• Constant-voltage/constant-current drive (ALC:Auto Level Control)
• DC resistance measurement
• 4-terminal contact check function and a handler interface for production lines (ZM2372) ZM2372 is
equipped with contact check function to prevent mis-measurement or incorrect sorting due to defective
contact between the measurement tip and component.
It checks contact with 4 measurement terminals, and if a contact defect occurs, it halts measurement
/sorting and determines the contact defect. This function contributes to improved yield.
• Other functions : Correction functions (Open, Short, Load and Cable length), Deviation measurement,
Comparator function etc.
• Interfaces : - RS-232
- GPIB (Standard for ZM2372, not provided for ZM2371)
- Handler interface (Standard for ZM2372, not provided for ZM2371)